people have visited my site! Wow ... ^.^

Me....

I'm K-li, a crazy Yorkshire lass studying in the big city ^.^ Woo London baby! If you are reading this then you probably know me anyway, but if not then... well... you probably found this place by accident and don't actually care about this!

Likes

All my friends *BIG hug*, Snow, Cats, Realxing, Iceskating, Swimming, Anime, Manga, Conventions, Countryside, Shonen-ai, Photoshop-ing, Chocolate, Reading

Hates

Hot weather, Arguments, Star Wars, The annoying frog, Certain people, Reality TV, Chavs, Hypocrites, Egotistical people, Pain, Swearing, Violence, Politics

Anime and Manga

Sailor Moon, Sukisyo, Utena, Kaleido Star, Princess Tutu, Pretear, Full Metal Alchemist, Kimi Ga Nozomou Eien, Uta Kata, Air, Cowboy Bebop, Nadesico, Noir, Girl got Game, Hana Kimi, D.N.Angel, Tsubasa Chronicles, X, XXX-holic, Cardcaptor Sakura

Films and TV shows

Bring it on, Miss Congeniality, A Knights tale, Dirty Dancing, Save the last Dance, Cruel Intentions, Cyote Ugly, She's all that, Legally Blonde, Aladdin, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel, Firefly, Charmed, Blackadder, Red Dwarf, Smallville, The 10th Kingdom, Friends, Scrubs, Will&Grace

Music

Michelle Branch, Dido, KT Tunstall, James Blunt, No Doubt, Delta Goodrem, Avril, Britney, Westlife, Blue, Christina Aguileria, Evanescence, Girls Aloud, Gwen Stefani, Stacie Orrico, Utada Hikaru, Rei Fu, Asian Kung Fu Generation, Yuki Kajiura

Archives

  • January 2005
  • February 2005
  • March 2005
  • April 2005
  • May 2005
  • June 2005
  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • December 2006
  • Friend's blogs

    Jo || Yihlyn || Johan || Nick || Sadegh || Saggi || Chris || Ben || Mitul || Liyang || Antony || Charlie || Keat || Adam ||

    Links

    || My Photos || My Arty Stuff || My Quiz || IC Animesoc || Otaku.co.uk || IC animesoc IRC channel || Minitokyo || Gendou's anime music || Anime Suki || The K-li quiz ^^

    Anime Fanlistings

    Non-Anime Fanlistings

    Credits

    Credit for this amazing layout go to Aethereality ... The image is from Angel Dust.
    Saturday, January 21, 2006


    Whale watching




    You will all probably know about the Whale that was in the Thames, and if you don't then go look on the news! I have put 2 of the pictures I took here -->

    Anyway I went down to see the whale, and ended up following it from Battersea park --> Past Battersea bridge and back again (Okay that's not far but it was a slow moving whale!) ... Then I ended up standing on the bank of the Thames (and got my shoes covered in wierd gunk.... they are gonna be washed very very well when I get around to it!) ... I was there until the tide started to come in, and they kicked us off the bank but I couldn't get anywhere where I could see so went home as I was cold..... and I've had my mum updating me with texts all day!

    It was amazing to see, but at the same time so sad as it was in such distress and so lost; the saddest thing of all is that it died when they were taking it back to the sea! I think that the sadness outweighed the amazingness though... people are hailing this as a big thing we are lucky to see (i.e. whale in the Thames), but I think it's really sad and it would have been so much better if the poor thing hadn't come up here and then died!

    One thing I noticed though is how thinks like this bring people together; Londoners just don't talk to people they don't know. Full stop. Yet out there today people were just talking to each other regardless of if they knew each other. Although there are some people I heard talking who I wouldn't have liked to talk to; there were a group of teenagers and one girl was talking really loud and saying "They should just kill it..... throw someone in as bait!" it shocked me and Liyang (who was there with me at that point) ... how can people be so cruel and say things like that?! Grrrr... there are some evil people in the world.....

    Anyways, back to revision..............

    Love ya all,

    K

    Posted by K-li at 8:08 pm

    _________

    Designed by Aethereality.net
    Brushes © Hybrid Genesis

    Designed by Aethereality.net