I'm K-li, a crazy Yorkshire lass studying in the big city ^.^ Woo London baby! If you are reading this then you probably know me anyway, but if not then... well... you probably found this place by accident and don't actually care about this!
Likes
All my friends *BIG hug*, Snow, Cats, Realxing, Iceskating, Swimming, Anime, Manga, Conventions, Countryside, Shonen-ai, Photoshop-ing, Chocolate, Reading
Hates
Hot weather, Arguments, Star Wars, The annoying frog, Certain people, Reality TV, Chavs, Hypocrites, Egotistical people, Pain, Swearing, Violence, Politics
Anime and Manga
Sailor Moon, Sukisyo, Utena, Kaleido Star, Princess Tutu, Pretear, Full Metal Alchemist, Kimi Ga Nozomou Eien, Uta Kata, Air, Cowboy Bebop, Nadesico, Noir, Girl got Game, Hana Kimi, D.N.Angel, Tsubasa Chronicles, X, XXX-holic, Cardcaptor Sakura
Films and TV shows
Bring it on, Miss Congeniality, A Knights tale, Dirty Dancing, Save the last Dance, Cruel Intentions, Cyote Ugly, She's all that, Legally Blonde, Aladdin, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel, Firefly, Charmed, Blackadder, Red Dwarf, Smallville, The 10th Kingdom, Friends, Scrubs, Will&Grace
Music
Michelle Branch, Dido, KT Tunstall, James Blunt, No Doubt, Delta Goodrem, Avril, Britney, Westlife, Blue, Christina Aguileria, Evanescence, Girls Aloud, Gwen Stefani, Stacie Orrico, Utada Hikaru, Rei Fu, Asian Kung Fu Generation, Yuki Kajiura
Credit for this amazing layout go to Aethereality ... The image is from Angel Dust.
Sunday, December 11, 2005
Woffle
UPDATEEEEEEEE ^_^
I have a lot to say here, due to my slight lack of recent up-dating ^^; ... so please bear with my while I woffle for a bit! Hmm... righto back in time we go;
For photos of most of these things see my flickr à
Harry Potter Went to see Harry Potter on the day of release..... and it's AMAZING! I won't write a review here as I'm sure I have told you all about it ^_^ ... so yeah... the most exciting thing about it was our tickets ^_^ Me and Sarah went to collect them from the dodgy machines (as I had booked online) but it said I hadn't made a reservation! So we went to the desk and went "Raaaaaaa" and they said "Raaaaa" and then everyone went "Raaaa" and I have totally lost my train of thought..... um ..... Oh yeah! So we had the manager and the floor manager helping us find our exact booking and time on their system (luckily I had brought my email confirmation as I had anticipated a problem - clever K-li ^_^) and we ended up getting hand-written tickets, which were rather funky!!! Hehe and when we went that evening we were waiting to go in and the manager was walking around and when he went past us he kept saying things like "I'm looking for dodgy hand-written tickets" and laughing at us! It was soooo funny... then an amazing film ^_^ Birthday week ^_^
I'm too lazy to write all of this out in detail... so here is a majorly-summarised version!!!! Thank you so much everyone for making it all so fun ^_^ *hug* I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!! Monday: Cake in lectures (thank you Ian and Chris ^_^) Tuesday: British museum and Harry Potter (again XD) Wednesday: Yummy cake shop in Victoria!!!!! Mmmmmmmmmm Thursday: Cake at lunch (Thanks Ian and Chris again) and cake in the evening (Thank you Sarah, Hanna and Mirella ^_^) Friday: WOO BIRTHDAY!!!!! Lunch at the Hereford, Aquarium, food in Garfunkles, Hot Choc and trashy girl film back at mine, slept with Holly and Adele Saturday: Anime party ^_^ (thank you Yihlyn~ *^_^*) - yummy meal in china town, 2 cakes (Thank you Liyang and ... um... Ryo was that you who bought the second cake?) then onto Troc, then people back to mine to hang out, slept with Holly again Sunday: SLEEP ^_^
Job WOOOOOOOOOOO~ I got a job ^_^ I'm a waitress for a random company and I get hired out to other companies and work big functions and events and things.... I have done two shifts so far and really enjoyed them! The first was a sit-down-meal, and the second was a buffet! Won't go into any more details, but it's amazingly fun and I can't wait to work again ^_^ Yayyy moneyyy~ (I need is ^^;;) AnimeSoc end of term dinner We had the animesoc end of term dinner last night (arranged by *ME*) which was sooo much fun. There were about 25 of us and we went to a restaurant called 'Ryo' near Regent street. The best thing was that we had a whole floor to ourselves, which meant that we could just wander around and talk to each other. Awesome ^_^ ... then some of us went to Troc and played LOADS of DDR ^_^ I'm so proud of myself as I can now do the 'light' levels (which are a step up from beginner ^_^ Yay go me!) ... then load of us played on the weird machine thing which is like DDR but had weird hand waving things..... dunno what it was called.... but it was mega fun and I think I prefer it to DDR as the music was all great tacky pop music XD ... and you feel like a right idiot doing it! So yeah... overall it was amazingly fun, and I can't wait until next term when I can arrange more random things ^_^
Relationships What is it with the major attack of people liking each other?! Within the last few weeks loads of people have got together/admitted the like each other/are faffing about and should get together etc etc ... it's quite interesting as I'm just happily sitting back and watching everything develop ^_^ (Yes people .... I know what's going on... I have eyes ^_^) but yeah... awwwwwwwwwww~
....
Shame it reminds me even more that I’m all alone………..
Oh well, at least I have my friends ^_^ I love you all!!!!