![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
||||
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
||||
![]() |
people have visited my site! Wow ... ^.^
Me.... I'm K-li, a crazy Yorkshire lass studying in the big city ^.^ Woo London baby! If you are reading this then you probably know me anyway, but if not then... well... you probably found this place by accident and don't actually care about this!Likes All my friends *BIG hug*, Snow, Cats, Realxing, Iceskating, Swimming, Anime, Manga, Conventions, Countryside, Shonen-ai, Photoshop-ing, Chocolate, ReadingHates Hot weather, Arguments, Star Wars, The annoying frog, Certain people, Reality TV, Chavs, Hypocrites, Egotistical people, Pain, Swearing, Violence, PoliticsAnime and Manga Sailor Moon, Sukisyo, Utena, Kaleido Star, Princess Tutu, Pretear, Full Metal Alchemist, Kimi Ga Nozomou Eien, Uta Kata, Air, Cowboy Bebop, Nadesico, Noir, Girl got Game, Hana Kimi, D.N.Angel, Tsubasa Chronicles, X, XXX-holic, Cardcaptor SakuraFilms and TV shows Bring it on, Miss Congeniality, A Knights tale, Dirty Dancing, Save the last Dance, Cruel Intentions, Cyote Ugly, She's all that, Legally Blonde, Aladdin, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel, Firefly, Charmed, Blackadder, Red Dwarf, Smallville, The 10th Kingdom, Friends, Scrubs, Will&GraceMusic Michelle Branch, Dido, KT Tunstall, James Blunt, No Doubt, Delta Goodrem, Avril, Britney, Westlife, Blue, Christina Aguileria, Evanescence, Girls Aloud, Gwen Stefani, Stacie Orrico, Utada Hikaru, Rei Fu, Asian Kung Fu Generation, Yuki KajiuraArchives Friend's blogs Jo || Yihlyn || Johan || Nick || Sadegh || Saggi || Chris || Ben || Mitul || Liyang || Antony || Charlie || Keat || Adam ||Links || My Photos || My Arty Stuff || My Quiz || IC Animesoc || Otaku.co.uk || IC animesoc IRC channel || Minitokyo || Gendou's anime music || Anime Suki || The K-li quiz ^^Anime Fanlistings
Non-Anime Fanlistings
Credits Credit for this amazing layout go to Aethereality ... The image is from Angel Dust. |
|
Saturday, November 05, 2005
Rant...grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Some people are total ARSEHOLES! I will write a proper post eventually, but this all needs to be said. Last night on the way back from an AnimeSoc outing to Wagamamas, me and Smithers were sat on the bus happily chattering away about anime, when this guy infront of us turned around and said "I'm sorry.... can I give you a bit of advice? Go and read a good book." We were both kind of stunned, and it took a while for my brain to process what he has said, and when it did I was like "Excuse me?" and he said "There is loads of classic literature out there... go read it instead of focusing on some things some guys made with a computer. If you like war zones so much go join the army!" We were so confused and taken aback (we hadn't been talking about anything to do with war and fighting.... so god knows where that came from). Unfortunately I was exhausted so didn't fight back properly, but I told him that it was none of his business what we spoke about or were interested in, and he shouldn't be butting into our conversation, to which he replied that he "Wasn't listening in but could hear what we were saying" ... THATS CALLED LISTENING IN!!!! ... then he said something like "I don't mean to offend you but you seem like intelligent people.... why are you wasting your time with that?" ... so I argued back that we do read "good literature" but that it's none of his business (I said that quite a lot) ... then I told him (quite sarcastically) that he didn't have to worry as we would be getting off the bus in a few stops. He replied quite snidely "Well I am too, thank god" then turned away. Me and Smithers looked at each other with raised eyebrows, then I started talking quite loudly about anime again. It was just so rude! I can think of so much I should have said to him, but didn't as I was exhausted... I should have told him that we were probably cleverer than him anyway, I study literature so have read my fair share of books, that he was rude and obnoqious and obviously has nothing better to do in his life than to start insulting random people on the bus! And he blatanly didn't know what we were talking about, yet still felt that he had the right to turn around and tell us how to go live our lives and what to be interested in! ARSEHOLE ARSEHOLE ARSEHOLE ARSEHOLE! Normal people do NOT do that! If you are on the bus and happen to hear people talking about something which you think is "sad" or "strange" you do NOT turn around and start preeching to them about things!!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR *goes off to do coursework*
Posted by K-li at
11:39 am
Designed by Aethereality.net |
![]() |
||
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|