people have visited my site! Wow ... ^.^

Me....

I'm K-li, a crazy Yorkshire lass studying in the big city ^.^ Woo London baby! If you are reading this then you probably know me anyway, but if not then... well... you probably found this place by accident and don't actually care about this!

Likes

All my friends *BIG hug*, Snow, Cats, Realxing, Iceskating, Swimming, Anime, Manga, Conventions, Countryside, Shonen-ai, Photoshop-ing, Chocolate, Reading

Hates

Hot weather, Arguments, Star Wars, The annoying frog, Certain people, Reality TV, Chavs, Hypocrites, Egotistical people, Pain, Swearing, Violence, Politics

Anime and Manga

Sailor Moon, Sukisyo, Utena, Kaleido Star, Princess Tutu, Pretear, Full Metal Alchemist, Kimi Ga Nozomou Eien, Uta Kata, Air, Cowboy Bebop, Nadesico, Noir, Girl got Game, Hana Kimi, D.N.Angel, Tsubasa Chronicles, X, XXX-holic, Cardcaptor Sakura

Films and TV shows

Bring it on, Miss Congeniality, A Knights tale, Dirty Dancing, Save the last Dance, Cruel Intentions, Cyote Ugly, She's all that, Legally Blonde, Aladdin, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel, Firefly, Charmed, Blackadder, Red Dwarf, Smallville, The 10th Kingdom, Friends, Scrubs, Will&Grace

Music

Michelle Branch, Dido, KT Tunstall, James Blunt, No Doubt, Delta Goodrem, Avril, Britney, Westlife, Blue, Christina Aguileria, Evanescence, Girls Aloud, Gwen Stefani, Stacie Orrico, Utada Hikaru, Rei Fu, Asian Kung Fu Generation, Yuki Kajiura

Archives

  • January 2005
  • February 2005
  • March 2005
  • April 2005
  • May 2005
  • June 2005
  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • December 2006
  • Friend's blogs

    Jo || Yihlyn || Johan || Nick || Sadegh || Saggi || Chris || Ben || Mitul || Liyang || Antony || Charlie || Keat || Adam ||

    Links

    || My Photos || My Arty Stuff || My Quiz || IC Animesoc || Otaku.co.uk || IC animesoc IRC channel || Minitokyo || Gendou's anime music || Anime Suki || The K-li quiz ^^

    Anime Fanlistings

    Non-Anime Fanlistings

    Credits

    Credit for this amazing layout go to Aethereality ... The image is from Angel Dust.
    Tuesday, September 27, 2005


    Busyyyy

    You know how I was complaining I was bored? Well... I have been far from it for the last few weeks! I don't really know where to start, as I have done so much, so I shall just write a big pile of random junk about various things (in no particular order) ... but first;

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAY, KEAT, ANTONY, PEDRO AND ADAM
    (all of whom have had birthdays in the last few days - Ray's on Saturday, Adam's today, and the other 3 on Monday)

    Okay, now for my main blab ^_^

    The Royal Ear, Nose, Throat and other stuff hospital;
    Okay, I totally made that name up but I can't remember what it is actually called! Anyway, whatever it is called it's Sarah's hospital and I took here there the other week to have water injected into her ear (don't ask!!!).. but the hospital was sooo weird! It was really small, and went underground... so we were walking deeper and deeper underground, getting quite worried as it felt like something out of a horror film... then there was a sky light above us! So we were above ground... even though we had been going down for agessssss. It was so weird... and made nooo sense! It was an adventure though... although we did get lost and ended up in the hearing aid bit... which was totally not where we were meant to be! It was a right little adventure ^_^

    House hunting with Sarah and Hanna;
    Went house hunting with Sarah and Hanna (well, they were hunting and I was just tagging along confusing all of the estate agents when they asked for a 2 bed place and there were 3 of us!) ... they ended up finding a REALLY nice place about 5 mins walk from mine ^.^ Yay~... gonna live round each others!!!!

    Great Yarmouth;
    Went to Great Yarmouth when I stayed with Jo in Norfolk... it was good fun, but rained sooooo much! We went to the pleasure beach, and were big kids and went on the Carousel and Fun house and Haunted house ^.^, and the rollercoaster, which was fun!!! I like rollercoasters! Oh and we went to the sealife centre... there were such cool fishy things ^_^

    Pride and Prejudice;

    Went to see the new film with Jo... and it's AMAZING! I loved it so much, although I haven't seen any of the other versions so some people who have may not like it as much as I did. The soundtrack was amazing, so I think I might buy it at some point soon (where buy=download) ... Keira Knightly was amazing in it, although she is too damn pretty. But one consolation is that she has NO chest!!! Non whatsoever!!! She is totally flat... Mwahahahaha stupidly pretty woman isn't perfect!!!!! (Not that I'm gloating or anything ... noooo ...) but yeah, everyone should go and see it! It's so good ^_^

    Scrubs;
    I have become a BIG fan of this show now, although I used to HATE it! I though it was bad taste, and the jokes were just stupid... until it was explained to me. I hadn't realised that it was JD telling the story, and all the crazy wacked-up bits are in his head! Now it's really really funny ^_^ Yay!!!

    London Zoo;
    Went to London zoo with Adele (who has now moved to London - Yay!!!), and it was so much fun... but rained on us. Which wasn't fun, but we managed to see a huge number of super cool animals ^_^ ... and a wedding O.o... which was odd. There was a couple getting married in the pretty building in the park. Very unusual, but kind of cool!

    Camden Market;
    I had never been before, and since Adele is living near it we decided to investigate. It's awesome! There is so much cool clothing, and it is all pretty cheap! I will defiantly have to do all my clothes shopping there in the future!

    Fame;
    We went to see Fame, which was amazing and so much fun! Watching the people dancing and singing really really made me want to be able to do it... but alas, I have a Karaoke voice (i.e TERRIBLE) and am one of the worst dancers in the world. Anyway, wishing aside, I loved the show and would be more than happy to see it again. The soundtrack was great (I want to buy *coughdownloadcough* that too) ... in particular a song about a guy who "can't keep it down" (yes it is about what you are thinking!!!). Although the show didn't really have a plot, that made it even more fun and random ^_^

    Cocktails;
    I have had a big pile of cocktails over the weekend; some good, some bad (Mai Tai = BAD... VERY VERY BAD!!!!!). Mine and Sarah's new fave is Blue Lagoon, although we also like White lightning. Cocktails are so much fun - and look so much more exciting than normal drinks! Although I think I would need a lot to make me tipsy... a full pitcher without food didn't even manage it ... hmm... oh well ^_^ Nice drinks without the too-drunken side effect! Yay!

    Battersea park;
    I LOVE this park! Me and Sarah went there on Sunday and it's sooo cool! It's so much better than Hyde park - there are loads more trees and random paths to follow (including ones which go through the woodland-y bits! It felt like I was back in the countryside, which was a nice feeling.) We found a peacock, which I decided to feed some of my icecream cone. Bad move, since it then decided it liked my icecream and wanted to steal it! So we ended up getting stalked by the peacock!!! Hehe, it was so much fun ^_^

    Covent garden;
    I had never been here when the street performers were out, and it's all very funky! Busy, but funky. I watched a couple of guys, and it was really entertaining - I can see why loads of people go there! Plus the market had loads of cool things on sale, although they were all VERY expensive. Which was a shame as I found some beautiful jewellery but I'm poor so couldn’t buy it! Oh well, maybe one day!!!

    Okonomiyaki;
    For Keat's birthday we went to Abeno Too okonomiyaki, a really cute little restaurant just off Leicester square. I had never tried okonomiyaki before, although I had heard of it (the woman with the giant spatula in Ranma 1/2 makes it XD) and I really liked it! I'm not sure exactly what it was made of, but it was a big pile of ingredients mixed together in a bowl, then fried on a hot plate right infront of you! Then different sauces and toppings can be added, and it's all ready to eat! It was very cool! Me, Yihlyn and Nick ordered different ones each, then shared them between us so we could each have 3 flavours. My fave was the squid one! Yum!

    Well peeps, that is all for now I think ^_^

    Love you all,

    -K-
    xxx

    Posted by K-li at 12:32 pm

    _________

    Designed by Aethereality.net
    Brushes © Hybrid Genesis

    Designed by Aethereality.net