![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
||||
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
||||
![]() |
people have visited my site! Wow ... ^.^
Me.... I'm K-li, a crazy Yorkshire lass studying in the big city ^.^ Woo London baby! If you are reading this then you probably know me anyway, but if not then... well... you probably found this place by accident and don't actually care about this!Likes All my friends *BIG hug*, Snow, Cats, Realxing, Iceskating, Swimming, Anime, Manga, Conventions, Countryside, Shonen-ai, Photoshop-ing, Chocolate, ReadingHates Hot weather, Arguments, Star Wars, The annoying frog, Certain people, Reality TV, Chavs, Hypocrites, Egotistical people, Pain, Swearing, Violence, PoliticsAnime and Manga Sailor Moon, Sukisyo, Utena, Kaleido Star, Princess Tutu, Pretear, Full Metal Alchemist, Kimi Ga Nozomou Eien, Uta Kata, Air, Cowboy Bebop, Nadesico, Noir, Girl got Game, Hana Kimi, D.N.Angel, Tsubasa Chronicles, X, XXX-holic, Cardcaptor SakuraFilms and TV shows Bring it on, Miss Congeniality, A Knights tale, Dirty Dancing, Save the last Dance, Cruel Intentions, Cyote Ugly, She's all that, Legally Blonde, Aladdin, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel, Firefly, Charmed, Blackadder, Red Dwarf, Smallville, The 10th Kingdom, Friends, Scrubs, Will&GraceMusic Michelle Branch, Dido, KT Tunstall, James Blunt, No Doubt, Delta Goodrem, Avril, Britney, Westlife, Blue, Christina Aguileria, Evanescence, Girls Aloud, Gwen Stefani, Stacie Orrico, Utada Hikaru, Rei Fu, Asian Kung Fu Generation, Yuki KajiuraArchives Friend's blogs Jo || Yihlyn || Johan || Nick || Sadegh || Saggi || Chris || Ben || Mitul || Liyang || Antony || Charlie || Keat || Adam ||Links || My Photos || My Arty Stuff || My Quiz || IC Animesoc || Otaku.co.uk || IC animesoc IRC channel || Minitokyo || Gendou's anime music || Anime Suki || The K-li quiz ^^Anime Fanlistings
Non-Anime Fanlistings
Credits Credit for this amazing layout go to Aethereality ... The image is from Angel Dust. |
|
Tuesday, September 06, 2005
Another Quiz Tagged from Charlie's blog... THREE NAMES YOU GO BY: Kayleigh, Lawleg, Lawgie THREE SCREEN NAMES YOU HAVE HAD: K-li, K-chan, Sailor Kanto THREE PHYSICAL THINGS YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF: Eyes, Hair (when it behaves), Nails THREE PHYSICAL THINGS YOU DON'T LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF: Feet, Legs, Butt THREE PARTS OF YOUR HERITAGE: ... English ... that is all! THREE THINGS THAT SCARE YOU: The thought of losing someone I love, or them getting hurt, or been a lone the rest of my life. THREE OF YOUR EVERYDAY ESSENTIALS: Music, a book, my hairbrush THREE THINGS YOU ARE WEARING RIGHT NOW: Glasses, PJs, pants XD THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE BANDS OR MUSICAL ARTISTS: Michelle Branch, Britney Spears, Hiliry Duff ^_^ THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE SONGS: 'Everywhere' - Michelle Branch, 'Come Clean' - Hiliry Duff, 'Innocent eyes' - Delta Goodrem THREE THINGS YOU WANT IN A RELATIONSHIP: Love, trust, happiness TWO TRUTHS AND A LIE (in no particular order): I was once on TV, I once sang on a published CD, I once had something published in a book THREE PHYSICAL THINGS ABOUT THE PREFERRED SEX THAT APPEAL TO YOU: Hair, Eyes, Butt XD THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE HOBBIES: Anime, Shopping, Photoshop-ing THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO REALLY BADLY RIGHT NOW: Get a job, See my friends, Have a bath THREE CAREERS YOU'RE CONSIDERING/YOU'VE CONSIDERED: Marine Biologist, Zoologist, Teacher (that's an old one!) THREE PLACES YOU WANT TO GO ON VACATION: Japan, Australia, Hong Kong THREE KID'S NAMES YOU LIKE: Sara, Andrew, Paige THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE: Get married, Get a decent job, Travel the world THREE WAYS THAT YOU ARE STEREOTYPICALLY A GIRL: I wear loads of pink, I love cute things, I have millions of stuffed animals! THREE WAYS THAT YOU ARE STEREOTYPICALLY A BOY: Like being active.. errr... thats all I can think of! THREE PEOPLE THAT I WOULD LIKE TO SEE TAKE THIS QUIZ NOW: hmm... everyone!
Posted by K-li at
12:51 pm
Designed by Aethereality.net |
![]() |
||
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|