![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
||||
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
||||
![]() |
people have visited my site! Wow ... ^.^
Me.... I'm K-li, a crazy Yorkshire lass studying in the big city ^.^ Woo London baby! If you are reading this then you probably know me anyway, but if not then... well... you probably found this place by accident and don't actually care about this!Likes All my friends *BIG hug*, Snow, Cats, Realxing, Iceskating, Swimming, Anime, Manga, Conventions, Countryside, Shonen-ai, Photoshop-ing, Chocolate, ReadingHates Hot weather, Arguments, Star Wars, The annoying frog, Certain people, Reality TV, Chavs, Hypocrites, Egotistical people, Pain, Swearing, Violence, PoliticsAnime and Manga Sailor Moon, Sukisyo, Utena, Kaleido Star, Princess Tutu, Pretear, Full Metal Alchemist, Kimi Ga Nozomou Eien, Uta Kata, Air, Cowboy Bebop, Nadesico, Noir, Girl got Game, Hana Kimi, D.N.Angel, Tsubasa Chronicles, X, XXX-holic, Cardcaptor SakuraFilms and TV shows Bring it on, Miss Congeniality, A Knights tale, Dirty Dancing, Save the last Dance, Cruel Intentions, Cyote Ugly, She's all that, Legally Blonde, Aladdin, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel, Firefly, Charmed, Blackadder, Red Dwarf, Smallville, The 10th Kingdom, Friends, Scrubs, Will&GraceMusic Michelle Branch, Dido, KT Tunstall, James Blunt, No Doubt, Delta Goodrem, Avril, Britney, Westlife, Blue, Christina Aguileria, Evanescence, Girls Aloud, Gwen Stefani, Stacie Orrico, Utada Hikaru, Rei Fu, Asian Kung Fu Generation, Yuki KajiuraArchives Friend's blogs Jo || Yihlyn || Johan || Nick || Sadegh || Saggi || Chris || Ben || Mitul || Liyang || Antony || Charlie || Keat || Adam ||Links || My Photos || My Arty Stuff || My Quiz || IC Animesoc || Otaku.co.uk || IC animesoc IRC channel || Minitokyo || Gendou's anime music || Anime Suki || The K-li quiz ^^Anime Fanlistings
Non-Anime Fanlistings
Credits Credit for this amazing layout go to Aethereality ... The image is from Angel Dust. |
|
Friday, August 12, 2005
Raa ****UPDATED ^_^ **** Okay ... I have 10 mins to write this post before food so lets see how much I can manage ^_^ First things first - we move into our house in London tomorrow (hurrah!!!!!) ... which is very very exciting, and hopefully I will be able to get a job down here and finally get some money together! Okay ... um ... here is what I have been up to (well, some of it) since my last post ^_^ Keats party Came down to London last Saturday for a party Keat was holding, which was really good fun and we played lots of video games, which although I'm not a major fan of playing, I enjoy watching other people play them as I find it amusing ^_^ ... my plan for an early night failed when I came back downstairs to get a drink of water after I had gone to bed, and got talking to all of the guys and stayed up until 5.30am... oops ^^;; ... so needless to say I was pretty tired after all that, and then I was going to Sarah's on Sunday! Who lives in Kent, so yeah. Yorkshire -> London -> Kent in 2 days with little sleep inbetween? Not the best of plans! But still it made a change from sitting at home doing nothing! Sarahs I stayed with Sarah Sunday -> Thursday, which was amazingly good fun and it was great to see her again ^_^ We did loads - on Sunday night we had a chinese takeaway, and on Monday we went into Rochester and then Chatam, on a general 'see the area and kind of shop thing', and we ate lunch in wetherspoons ^_^. That evening we watched "A Cinderella Story", which is a great tacky girly film staring Hilary Duff! On Tuesday we went to the seaside (I will put photos up when I get a chance to) where we made a sandcastle, paddled in the sea and played on 2p machines! Yay! And that night we watched "Honey" which is a very cool, but odd, film about dancers ^_^ On Wednesday we went to the cinema to see "The Fantastic 4", which is a really good film and I highly recommend! Then we had lunch in a nice place called the Exchange, although some of the items on the menu were ... well ... to be avoided! Such as a burger with bacon, cheese and ... wait for it .. peanut butter and jam! Yes I'm serious! It sounded ... mank. So we avoided it at all costs! Then we went back to hers and watched "Practical Magic", which is a very cool film ^_^ Hurrah for Sandra Bullock! Oh Thursday we went to visit her sister, and then all came back to Sarahs. Sarah's neice Emma is THE most adorable child in the world, and we played together for a bit then I had to leave as I was going to Jos ^_^ Jos We didn't do much on Thursday night, then on Friday came into London to hand in our contract for the house and pay the deposit. Then spent that evening packing some of Jo's stuff ^_^ On Saturday morning we moved into our house! Yay! It is soooo nice! Jo did a great job of finding us such a cool place ^_^ Anyways, there isn't much else to say really. I am home at the moment... have a good weekend ahead of me; tonight I'm going out for a meal with a girl I was friends with in Infants school but had lost contact with, and tomorrow I see my friend who has been doing a gap year ^_^ I'm so excited about both things! Okay that is all ^_^ -k-
Posted by K-li at
8:12 pm
Designed by Aethereality.net |
![]() |
||
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|