![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
||||
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
||||
![]() |
people have visited my site! Wow ... ^.^
Me.... I'm K-li, a crazy Yorkshire lass studying in the big city ^.^ Woo London baby! If you are reading this then you probably know me anyway, but if not then... well... you probably found this place by accident and don't actually care about this!Likes All my friends *BIG hug*, Snow, Cats, Realxing, Iceskating, Swimming, Anime, Manga, Conventions, Countryside, Shonen-ai, Photoshop-ing, Chocolate, ReadingHates Hot weather, Arguments, Star Wars, The annoying frog, Certain people, Reality TV, Chavs, Hypocrites, Egotistical people, Pain, Swearing, Violence, PoliticsAnime and Manga Sailor Moon, Sukisyo, Utena, Kaleido Star, Princess Tutu, Pretear, Full Metal Alchemist, Kimi Ga Nozomou Eien, Uta Kata, Air, Cowboy Bebop, Nadesico, Noir, Girl got Game, Hana Kimi, D.N.Angel, Tsubasa Chronicles, X, XXX-holic, Cardcaptor SakuraFilms and TV shows Bring it on, Miss Congeniality, A Knights tale, Dirty Dancing, Save the last Dance, Cruel Intentions, Cyote Ugly, She's all that, Legally Blonde, Aladdin, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel, Firefly, Charmed, Blackadder, Red Dwarf, Smallville, The 10th Kingdom, Friends, Scrubs, Will&GraceMusic Michelle Branch, Dido, KT Tunstall, James Blunt, No Doubt, Delta Goodrem, Avril, Britney, Westlife, Blue, Christina Aguileria, Evanescence, Girls Aloud, Gwen Stefani, Stacie Orrico, Utada Hikaru, Rei Fu, Asian Kung Fu Generation, Yuki KajiuraArchives Friend's blogs Jo || Yihlyn || Johan || Nick || Sadegh || Saggi || Chris || Ben || Mitul || Liyang || Antony || Charlie || Keat || Adam ||Links || My Photos || My Arty Stuff || My Quiz || IC Animesoc || Otaku.co.uk || IC animesoc IRC channel || Minitokyo || Gendou's anime music || Anime Suki || The K-li quiz ^^Anime Fanlistings
Non-Anime Fanlistings
Credits Credit for this amazing layout go to Aethereality ... The image is from Angel Dust. |
|
Monday, July 18, 2005
Harry Potter Okay bit of a Harry Potter rant coming up... the first bit will have no spoilers, but then (with a chear warning) I will go into proper opinions, which will contain lots of spoilers, but I will put a nice bit warning ^_^ Overall I really enjoyed the book, although I did notice that it had a very different, and much darker, feel to it than the previous ones. I did like this fact about it though, as it definalt carried on with the way the series is progressing. J.K. Rowling skipped the usual details of individual lessons and filler secions that she nornmally employs, which made the book move at a much faster pace and we got piled with lots of information straight after each other. I really liked this about the book, as although it meat that it was shorter than the previous two, we learned a lot of information that we wanted to, without having to flick through pages of filler! It is definaly my new fave Harry Potter book, even though I don't think I will be re-reading it a lot since it is kindda depressing! Okay... now for the spoiler bits... SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER Hehe ^_^ ... Okay thats enough warning so don't blame me if you read this bit by accident!!! Right, I noticed there was a lot of "love" in the book, which I'm guessing was there to counter how dark and scary the rest of the plot was! All the way through I was wanting Ron and Hermionie to get together though, but they didn't ... grrr so annoying! And the thing with Ron and Lavendar was kindda odd, although made sense as he was just insecure about the fact he had never kissed anyone, but she was annoying and I'm glad they split up eventually! Lets just hope him and Hermionie FINALLY get together in the next volume! They would be so sweet together ^_^. I did like Harry and Ginny together, although I had not seen that coming at all and kind of froze my reading for a bit when I got the the bit where he saw Dean and Ginny together - I had no idea that he liked Ginny! It was so sweet though ^_^... but the fact he ending it with her was really sad!!!!!!! One RANDOM couple though is Tonks and Lupin - where on earth did that come from!? ... so wierd and random. Oh and I don't like Fleur, so wasn't happy with her and Bill getting engaged. Wow so much love around ... ^_^ Okay, onto my opinions of the more serious bits! Snape been the half blood prince was ... odd. All the way through I was trying to figure out who it was, and I thought it might be him but due to the fact that Harry decided it wasn't his father because of the date in the book, I assumed it wasn't Snape. Oh well, it was a good person to have I think, as any new character wouldn't have worked. The biggest shock though was Snape killing Dumbledore! I knew someone was going to die, and I thought it might be him, but since there were so many places where he could have died but didn't, I thought that it was super super super sad when he did! Evil Snape... evil evil evil evil evil evil ... T_T and he was the one who turned in Harry's parents ... evillllll! Learning all about Voldemort's past was very interesting, although at some points I began to feel sorry for him and then had to force myself to remember he is EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL!!!!! ... I even felt sorry for Malfoy towards the end! It was so strange ... J.K Rowling is an amazing author to be able to make you think that about characters who she has put across as pure evil throughout the rest of the books! Amazing... Hmmm... what else shall I comment on... errr... I didn't like slug-whatsit, but he was a character that needed to be there due to the fact that he had the memory and whatever. Oh and I REALLY want to know who R.A.B is ... grrrrr... annoying!!!!!!!!!! Okay thats all, love you all ^_^ -k- xxx
Posted by K-li at
3:12 pm
Designed by Aethereality.net |
![]() |
||
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|