![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
||||
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
||||
![]() |
people have visited my site! Wow ... ^.^
Me.... I'm K-li, a crazy Yorkshire lass studying in the big city ^.^ Woo London baby! If you are reading this then you probably know me anyway, but if not then... well... you probably found this place by accident and don't actually care about this!Likes All my friends *BIG hug*, Snow, Cats, Realxing, Iceskating, Swimming, Anime, Manga, Conventions, Countryside, Shonen-ai, Photoshop-ing, Chocolate, ReadingHates Hot weather, Arguments, Star Wars, The annoying frog, Certain people, Reality TV, Chavs, Hypocrites, Egotistical people, Pain, Swearing, Violence, PoliticsAnime and Manga Sailor Moon, Sukisyo, Utena, Kaleido Star, Princess Tutu, Pretear, Full Metal Alchemist, Kimi Ga Nozomou Eien, Uta Kata, Air, Cowboy Bebop, Nadesico, Noir, Girl got Game, Hana Kimi, D.N.Angel, Tsubasa Chronicles, X, XXX-holic, Cardcaptor SakuraFilms and TV shows Bring it on, Miss Congeniality, A Knights tale, Dirty Dancing, Save the last Dance, Cruel Intentions, Cyote Ugly, She's all that, Legally Blonde, Aladdin, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel, Firefly, Charmed, Blackadder, Red Dwarf, Smallville, The 10th Kingdom, Friends, Scrubs, Will&GraceMusic Michelle Branch, Dido, KT Tunstall, James Blunt, No Doubt, Delta Goodrem, Avril, Britney, Westlife, Blue, Christina Aguileria, Evanescence, Girls Aloud, Gwen Stefani, Stacie Orrico, Utada Hikaru, Rei Fu, Asian Kung Fu Generation, Yuki KajiuraArchives Friend's blogs Jo || Yihlyn || Johan || Nick || Sadegh || Saggi || Chris || Ben || Mitul || Liyang || Antony || Charlie || Keat || Adam ||Links || My Photos || My Arty Stuff || My Quiz || IC Animesoc || Otaku.co.uk || IC animesoc IRC channel || Minitokyo || Gendou's anime music || Anime Suki || The K-li quiz ^^Anime Fanlistings
Non-Anime Fanlistings
Credits Credit for this amazing layout go to Aethereality ... The image is from Angel Dust. |
|
Wednesday, June 15, 2005
Bleurgh I feel weird. Like, proper weird. You know when something is bothering you and you feel like something is constraining you?! It's hard to explain ... like a tight feeling in my chest. Very weird, and it's how I feel when there is something bothering me but I haven't yet figured out what. The main thing worrying me at the moment is exams - but I know that is bothering me and that is a very different kind of feeling. This feeling isn't worry it's ... weird. I don't know what it is that's getting to me - I know that as soon as I figure it out the weird feeling will go away but at the moment that isn't happening. This probably makes no sense to anyone but ah well. Oh a different note I had a very cool dream last night - it was a mix of Buffy, Firefly and the Matrix. I was a slayer, and in uni about to do my exam when a load of evil people came in and so me and Faith (the slayer from Buffy who, well, Isn't Buffy) had to fight against them all and it was a VERY matrix-style fight and VERY cool. Oh and it was against the baddies in the second matrix who work for the weird French man! But the weird French man was not the head bad guy. It was my friend Antony (guy from anime - I'm not sure if he reads my blog of not ^^;;) ... it was very odd. Then he forced me and Faith to drink these weird potions - the one she drank but her in an instant coma, and the one I had meant that I would lose my energy gradually and become ill as time went on. Anyway, then he ran off and I had to escape, and it was Morfius (sp?!) from the Matrix helping me escape, so we raced off in this car, but had to go to the hospital as Faith had been taken there. As I was walking around I began to lose my energy, but knew I had to find Faith so was struggling along, but then I collapsed in some random corridor, and Zoe and Jayne from Firefly were there when I regained consciousness and they were in charge of looking after me. Um .... then I woke up ^^;; ... okay so looking back it wasn’t that cool a dream ... but the matrix style fighting was fun ^_^ Hehe, okay back to revision (nooooooooooooooooooo) ... love you all ^_^ -k- xxx
Posted by K-li at
6:22 pm
Designed by Aethereality.net |
![]() |
||
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|