![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
||||
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
||||
![]() |
people have visited my site! Wow ... ^.^
Me.... I'm K-li, a crazy Yorkshire lass studying in the big city ^.^ Woo London baby! If you are reading this then you probably know me anyway, but if not then... well... you probably found this place by accident and don't actually care about this!Likes All my friends *BIG hug*, Snow, Cats, Realxing, Iceskating, Swimming, Anime, Manga, Conventions, Countryside, Shonen-ai, Photoshop-ing, Chocolate, ReadingHates Hot weather, Arguments, Star Wars, The annoying frog, Certain people, Reality TV, Chavs, Hypocrites, Egotistical people, Pain, Swearing, Violence, PoliticsAnime and Manga Sailor Moon, Sukisyo, Utena, Kaleido Star, Princess Tutu, Pretear, Full Metal Alchemist, Kimi Ga Nozomou Eien, Uta Kata, Air, Cowboy Bebop, Nadesico, Noir, Girl got Game, Hana Kimi, D.N.Angel, Tsubasa Chronicles, X, XXX-holic, Cardcaptor SakuraFilms and TV shows Bring it on, Miss Congeniality, A Knights tale, Dirty Dancing, Save the last Dance, Cruel Intentions, Cyote Ugly, She's all that, Legally Blonde, Aladdin, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel, Firefly, Charmed, Blackadder, Red Dwarf, Smallville, The 10th Kingdom, Friends, Scrubs, Will&GraceMusic Michelle Branch, Dido, KT Tunstall, James Blunt, No Doubt, Delta Goodrem, Avril, Britney, Westlife, Blue, Christina Aguileria, Evanescence, Girls Aloud, Gwen Stefani, Stacie Orrico, Utada Hikaru, Rei Fu, Asian Kung Fu Generation, Yuki KajiuraArchives Friend's blogs Jo || Yihlyn || Johan || Nick || Sadegh || Saggi || Chris || Ben || Mitul || Liyang || Antony || Charlie || Keat || Adam ||Links || My Photos || My Arty Stuff || My Quiz || IC Animesoc || Otaku.co.uk || IC animesoc IRC channel || Minitokyo || Gendou's anime music || Anime Suki || The K-li quiz ^^Anime Fanlistings
Non-Anime Fanlistings
Credits Credit for this amazing layout go to Aethereality ... The image is from Angel Dust. |
|
Thursday, May 26, 2005
Yay good news ^_^ It's very strange; just a few days ago I felt like total crap and just wanted to give up and curl up in a corner. But now, I feel almost back to normal. I mean, I'm not how I was, but I'm almost there. I am not very ill anymore (the only thing I have is a throbbing headache but that is caused by this totally random heatwave and I always get them when I'm too hot) nor am I very down. My roomie is still been a total cow, but to be honest I really don't care anymore and I don't have to live with her for much longer so I think I can manage to cope! I've survived this long so another 5 weeks isn't the end of the world. Also, I'm not sad about Ryo anymore - although obviously I wish it could have worked out in a different way, I have finally come to terms with the fact that ending it was the best thing to do and so I am starting to move on with my life and I'm not going to look back and get down about that; I will look forward from now on. And I hope we can still be friends, but that is all up to him as I have made it clear that I want to remain friends but it's up to him to act on that. I'm really looking forward to this weekend; we are going to see Chicago and then I get to see my mummy on Saturday and Emma on Sunday ^_______________________^ ... yay! Hmm... will text Adele too and see if she is around, although I won't have a huge amount of free time. I will try to see her though ^_^ Anyways, Sailor Moon is calling me! Stars is so amazing ^_^ Byebyeeeeee for nowwwwww, -k- xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxzoooooooooooooooooooooomxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Posted by K-li at
4:07 pm
Designed by Aethereality.net |
![]() |
||
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|