people have visited my site! Wow ... ^.^

Me....

I'm K-li, a crazy Yorkshire lass studying in the big city ^.^ Woo London baby! If you are reading this then you probably know me anyway, but if not then... well... you probably found this place by accident and don't actually care about this!

Likes

All my friends *BIG hug*, Snow, Cats, Realxing, Iceskating, Swimming, Anime, Manga, Conventions, Countryside, Shonen-ai, Photoshop-ing, Chocolate, Reading

Hates

Hot weather, Arguments, Star Wars, The annoying frog, Certain people, Reality TV, Chavs, Hypocrites, Egotistical people, Pain, Swearing, Violence, Politics

Anime and Manga

Sailor Moon, Sukisyo, Utena, Kaleido Star, Princess Tutu, Pretear, Full Metal Alchemist, Kimi Ga Nozomou Eien, Uta Kata, Air, Cowboy Bebop, Nadesico, Noir, Girl got Game, Hana Kimi, D.N.Angel, Tsubasa Chronicles, X, XXX-holic, Cardcaptor Sakura

Films and TV shows

Bring it on, Miss Congeniality, A Knights tale, Dirty Dancing, Save the last Dance, Cruel Intentions, Cyote Ugly, She's all that, Legally Blonde, Aladdin, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel, Firefly, Charmed, Blackadder, Red Dwarf, Smallville, The 10th Kingdom, Friends, Scrubs, Will&Grace

Music

Michelle Branch, Dido, KT Tunstall, James Blunt, No Doubt, Delta Goodrem, Avril, Britney, Westlife, Blue, Christina Aguileria, Evanescence, Girls Aloud, Gwen Stefani, Stacie Orrico, Utada Hikaru, Rei Fu, Asian Kung Fu Generation, Yuki Kajiura

Archives

  • January 2005
  • February 2005
  • March 2005
  • April 2005
  • May 2005
  • June 2005
  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • December 2006
  • Friend's blogs

    Jo || Yihlyn || Johan || Nick || Sadegh || Saggi || Chris || Ben || Mitul || Liyang || Antony || Charlie || Keat || Adam ||

    Links

    || My Photos || My Arty Stuff || My Quiz || IC Animesoc || Otaku.co.uk || IC animesoc IRC channel || Minitokyo || Gendou's anime music || Anime Suki || The K-li quiz ^^

    Anime Fanlistings

    Non-Anime Fanlistings

    Credits

    Credit for this amazing layout go to Aethereality ... The image is from Angel Dust.
    Thursday, May 19, 2005


    Rant

    Well, since my life has taken another turn for the worse, I present you with the follwing;

    Why roomates (well, mine) are evil (the possible first in a series of 'Why ... are evil')
    (note: I wrote this, then the net died and I lost it. So I have probably missed loads out, but I will add them later)

    In general she;
    • ... plays music really loud
    • ... plays really bad music really loud
    • ...sings along to the really bad really loud music in a really bad way
    • ... screeches along to the really bad really loud music if she doesnt know the words to the really bad really loud music
    • ... sings along to my music in a really bad way
    • ... screeches along to my music if she doesnt know the words
    • ... never turns her computer off (and i mean NEVER) but it's one of those really loud desktop ones
    • ... has a screensaver which is really bright and illuminates half the room at night
    • ... glares at me if i turn her computer moniter off
    • ... has an answer phone on her landline, which rings periodically if she has a message. And often she is not in so I have to take her phone off the hook as it's SO annoying
    • ... glares at me when I have done this
    • ... has told a lot of her friends not to knock when they come into the room, so I have to keep the door locked as I have been sat here before when some random man has come in
    • ... never tells her friends when she is going away, so they continuously call/come into the room to try and find her
    • ... has a heater/fan thing which she has on a lot, but it sounds just like a really loud kettle
    • ... sleeps in the middle of the afternoon
    • ... then yells at me when I turn the light on as I have to work
    • ... puts on DVDs, even though I have music playing already
    • ... then turns the volume up REALLY loud, so that even if I have my headphones in I can't hear my own music
    • ... glares at me when I ask her to turn it down a little bit
    • ... wears a pair of flip-flops around the room, but she doesn't walk normally in them - she kind of shuffles - so the noise it 'shuffle ... clunk ... shuffle ... clunk' (clunk = the sound of the show hitting her foot). somehow she does this REALLY loud.
    • ... glares at me whenever she sees me
    • ... glares at Jo whenever she sees Jo
    • ... has hair extensions, which somehow manage to get all over my towels in the bathroom
    • ... always puts her things on my towel rack
    • ... often she talks to people on speaker phone on her phone, which you wouldn't beleive how annoying that is!
    • ... has moved her chest of drawes to a really annoying place, and I keep on nearly tripping over it
    • ... has left some wierd manky dirty towel in the bathroom on the floor (well, I'm assuming it is hers as it certainly isn't mine)
    • ... talks to me in a really rude way

    At night she (and by this I'm meaning after about 11.30. All this is stuff when I'm in bed);

    • ... comes in at stupid times in the morning
    • ... and slams the door
    • ... then throws her keys onto her desk
    • ... turns on both a desk light, and a bedside lamp, so it lights up the whole room and as if the main light is on anyway
    • ... which makes a really loud noise
    • ... slams the bathroom door when she goes in
    • ... often bangs cupboard doors/drawes. On purpose obviously.
    • ... scrunshes up carrier bags (she did this last night for about 5 mins, in a way that was blatantly not putting anything in them, and was just to annoy me)
    • ... phones people
    • ... has people phone her
    • ... often doesnt answer the phone when people ring her, so just leaves it until it cuts off
    • ... plays with her mobile, which is not on silent
    • ... deleates her messages one at a time, which makes a really annoying noise (I had a phone similar to hers so know what the noise is)
    • ... sometimes has friends knocking on the door. And lets them in and talks to them
    • ... types even louder on her computer than she does during the day. And I'm not making that up I swear she does it
    • ... turns on her annoying heater/fan thing

    In the morning she;

    • ... spends 45 mins in the bathroom - and thats when she isn't having a shower
    • ... goes in again as soon as she hears my alarm go off, and only gets out when I ask her to
    • ... often clips her toenails at the end of my bed. Ew.
    • ... uses some sort of cleaning lotion thing that smells REALLY bad. At first I though it was ... well ... since it was in the bathroom. But no, it's something she uses.
    • ... always knocks my things over in the sink/shower, then doesn't pick them up. I know it's her though, as although I am a messy person, I hate untidy bathrooms and my stuff is always lined up nice.
    • ... phones people even if I'm asleep
    Some examples of specific events;
    • She once had her boyfriend around, and it got to about 11.30 and I wanted to go to bed, so I asked her politely if they could go and talk somewhere else, to which I got a bit of a glare and an 'In a min'... so I turned off the main light, and they had her desk light on, and I went to bed thinking that would be a MAJOR hint for them to go somewhere else. But no. They turned off her desk light, and then went silent with the odd giggles dispursed throughout the silence. Like ... ew. Major ew. Ew. Ew. Ew. Luckily it wasn't for too long and there weren't any noises other than giggles, so I don't think they did anything too bad. But still ew. Major Ew. Ew. Ew. Ew.
    • The other night she was on the phone to someone, and I really wanted to go to bed early, but since she was on the land line thought I would give her some time to see if she would get off before I had to ask her. Then it got to after 11, and I was exhausted and I had a 9.00am start in the morning, so I asked her politely if she could please go and talk somewhere else. So she glared at me and said 'I can't' and pointed to the fact she was on the landline (whic, btw, is internal calls, and since most of her friends are in our halls it is likely that she was talking to someone who lives here) anyway, I explained why, and she glared at me again then said really sourly to the person on the phone 'I have to go now. She wants to go to bed' (or something like that) ... then asked me again why I wanted to go to bed, so I told her again as I was getting REALLY annoyed. Then she eventually ended the convo, and said 'Bye, I'm still on MSN so we can still talk there' ... the cheek of it! she was on MSN to the person aswell as the phone, yet still complained!
    • She once had her little sister staying with her, but kept on leaving her in the room on her own, which made me feel really uncomfortable in general. What was worse was that I came into my room, to find some kid I didn't know in there, AND I had Ryo with me. So we just had to sit there feeling all wierd. It was so awkward.
    • Often we run out of toilet roll in the en-suite, as the cleaner only comes round every few weeks to replace it. At first we used to buy toilet roll (one of us bought it, then the next time the other etc) but then she suddenly seemed to decide she didn't like that, so she kept her own supply in her side of the room, and took it in when she needed it. How totally pathetic is that? And when her friend's came round she would give it to them too. I don't even know why she did it, it's not like she was always buying it, as we split it pretty evenly I think. So wierd. Even now she does it, yet I'm not stooping to that pathetic level so leave mine in there, which I'm sure she uses. Okay, so I only get it from the communal toilets, but thats sooooooooo irrelavent. (Okay ... this is getting gross... on to next point)
    • I once came into my room to find some guy on her computer, and her on mine. I wasn't very impressed, but didn't say anything as I had used hers before I got mine (although I will point out that I always asked her in advance). Then a bit later I was looking at my MSN message history, and found loads of convos which weren't mine, so I looked at them and they were hers. And I'm 90% sure they were from later than the time I found her on my comp, which means she has been using it again without my permission. Obviously this pissed me off, so I set up a password on it.
    • The other week, someone knocked on the door when we were getting ready for uni so she gathered all her stuff and went to answer it, assuming it was one of her friends. When she was it was Jo, she looked down her nose and said 'Oh it's you' in a REALLY rude way! I was sooo mad ... It's one thing that she is evil towards me, but towards my friends is totally rude!

    Anyway that is enough of a rant for now. I'm going for pizza and films round sarah's! Yay!

    Love ya's,

    -K-

    xxx

    Posted by K-li at 6:29 pm

    _________

    Designed by Aethereality.net
    Brushes © Hybrid Genesis

    Designed by Aethereality.net