![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
||||
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
||||
![]() |
people have visited my site! Wow ... ^.^
Me.... I'm K-li, a crazy Yorkshire lass studying in the big city ^.^ Woo London baby! If you are reading this then you probably know me anyway, but if not then... well... you probably found this place by accident and don't actually care about this!Likes All my friends *BIG hug*, Snow, Cats, Realxing, Iceskating, Swimming, Anime, Manga, Conventions, Countryside, Shonen-ai, Photoshop-ing, Chocolate, ReadingHates Hot weather, Arguments, Star Wars, The annoying frog, Certain people, Reality TV, Chavs, Hypocrites, Egotistical people, Pain, Swearing, Violence, PoliticsAnime and Manga Sailor Moon, Sukisyo, Utena, Kaleido Star, Princess Tutu, Pretear, Full Metal Alchemist, Kimi Ga Nozomou Eien, Uta Kata, Air, Cowboy Bebop, Nadesico, Noir, Girl got Game, Hana Kimi, D.N.Angel, Tsubasa Chronicles, X, XXX-holic, Cardcaptor SakuraFilms and TV shows Bring it on, Miss Congeniality, A Knights tale, Dirty Dancing, Save the last Dance, Cruel Intentions, Cyote Ugly, She's all that, Legally Blonde, Aladdin, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel, Firefly, Charmed, Blackadder, Red Dwarf, Smallville, The 10th Kingdom, Friends, Scrubs, Will&GraceMusic Michelle Branch, Dido, KT Tunstall, James Blunt, No Doubt, Delta Goodrem, Avril, Britney, Westlife, Blue, Christina Aguileria, Evanescence, Girls Aloud, Gwen Stefani, Stacie Orrico, Utada Hikaru, Rei Fu, Asian Kung Fu Generation, Yuki KajiuraArchives Friend's blogs Jo || Yihlyn || Johan || Nick || Sadegh || Saggi || Chris || Ben || Mitul || Liyang || Antony || Charlie || Keat || Adam ||Links || My Photos || My Arty Stuff || My Quiz || IC Animesoc || Otaku.co.uk || IC animesoc IRC channel || Minitokyo || Gendou's anime music || Anime Suki || The K-li quiz ^^Anime Fanlistings
Non-Anime Fanlistings
Credits Credit for this amazing layout go to Aethereality ... The image is from Angel Dust. |
|
Sunday, May 22, 2005
[insert title here ^^] Hmm... where shall I start? A lot has happened in these last few days - mostly bad, but some good. Things have now been sorted - not in the way I wanted them to be, but in the way they had to be. So I've been very shakey and down this weekend, but I'm better than I was. Kind of. When I'm on my own I'm even worse that I was last week, but when I'm with people, or even just talking to them on the phone then I'm okay. Anything to keep my mind off things. Last night was pretty tough. I had a good afternoon with Sarah, then me, her, Rob, Chris and Andrew watched Eurovision, which was really funny - although Israel should have won as their act was by far the best. But Greece won, who's song was VERY steryotypically eurovision, so we could see how they won. Anyway I then came back home, read for a bit then went to bed. Which it turns out was not good, as I suddenly became even more down and burst into tears and couldn't stop crying. The only way I knew I would feel any better would be if I phoned someone, and obviously Holly was the first person who came to my mind, but I presumed she may be with Adam, so didn't want to disturb anything. The same went with Jo and Ben. And since this was 2am it meant that the number of people who I could contact without them killing me was very limited. So I text a few people who I thought would be awake, and got a reply from Sadegh who rang me and managed to cheer me up a huge amount. It's surprising how him reading 'Jack and Jill' managed to make me laugh so much. Very bizzare. But yeah, he cheered me up loads and I was finally calm enough to go to sleep! When I got off the phone though I had a reply from Nick, who I think I have confused a lot now as i just replied saying 'Going to sleep now, sorry for random texts' then I went to sleep. This morning I'm coping I guess. I'm seeing Sarah later which will help, although we are revising which really won't. But it has to be done. Damn exams. *Sighs* anyway I think I'm going to go watch a few eps of Sailor Moon to cheer me up. Love you all, -k- xxx
Posted by K-li at
12:47 pm
Designed by Aethereality.net |
![]() |
||
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|