people have visited my site! Wow ... ^.^

Me....

I'm K-li, a crazy Yorkshire lass studying in the big city ^.^ Woo London baby! If you are reading this then you probably know me anyway, but if not then... well... you probably found this place by accident and don't actually care about this!

Likes

All my friends *BIG hug*, Snow, Cats, Realxing, Iceskating, Swimming, Anime, Manga, Conventions, Countryside, Shonen-ai, Photoshop-ing, Chocolate, Reading

Hates

Hot weather, Arguments, Star Wars, The annoying frog, Certain people, Reality TV, Chavs, Hypocrites, Egotistical people, Pain, Swearing, Violence, Politics

Anime and Manga

Sailor Moon, Sukisyo, Utena, Kaleido Star, Princess Tutu, Pretear, Full Metal Alchemist, Kimi Ga Nozomou Eien, Uta Kata, Air, Cowboy Bebop, Nadesico, Noir, Girl got Game, Hana Kimi, D.N.Angel, Tsubasa Chronicles, X, XXX-holic, Cardcaptor Sakura

Films and TV shows

Bring it on, Miss Congeniality, A Knights tale, Dirty Dancing, Save the last Dance, Cruel Intentions, Cyote Ugly, She's all that, Legally Blonde, Aladdin, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel, Firefly, Charmed, Blackadder, Red Dwarf, Smallville, The 10th Kingdom, Friends, Scrubs, Will&Grace

Music

Michelle Branch, Dido, KT Tunstall, James Blunt, No Doubt, Delta Goodrem, Avril, Britney, Westlife, Blue, Christina Aguileria, Evanescence, Girls Aloud, Gwen Stefani, Stacie Orrico, Utada Hikaru, Rei Fu, Asian Kung Fu Generation, Yuki Kajiura

Archives

  • January 2005
  • February 2005
  • March 2005
  • April 2005
  • May 2005
  • June 2005
  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • December 2006
  • Friend's blogs

    Jo || Yihlyn || Johan || Nick || Sadegh || Saggi || Chris || Ben || Mitul || Liyang || Antony || Charlie || Keat || Adam ||

    Links

    || My Photos || My Arty Stuff || My Quiz || IC Animesoc || Otaku.co.uk || IC animesoc IRC channel || Minitokyo || Gendou's anime music || Anime Suki || The K-li quiz ^^

    Anime Fanlistings

    Non-Anime Fanlistings

    Credits

    Credit for this amazing layout go to Aethereality ... The image is from Angel Dust.
    Thursday, April 21, 2005


    Finally an update!!!

    Yes people im finally updating my blog ^_^ ... but since it has been so long since I updated I am just going to cheat here and write a list of random stuff I have done since then, and when I have time later i will write proper entries about them ^_^

    • Saturday night of minamicon: karaoke, twenty pound notes, cosplay masquerade, gay men, gay men on horses (not in that order)
    • Sunday of minamicon: holly left, ran around like an idiot, ate japanese snacks, came back to london, went to sleep (again not in that order)
    • Went out for Jo's birthday to pizza hutt with Demi and Yihlyn, then after went to see Hitch (mmmmmmmmmm will smith...)
    • End of term (hurrah!)
    • End of term anime dinner: ate lots. went to archade and danced lots. ^_^ Drank milkshake too I think!
    • Start of Holidays!
    • First Week: Stayed in london. Did bugger all really. Went out for food a lot I think.
    • Second week: Went home, went out on the Wed night and saw all my friends again from up north! Yay!
    • Second weekend: Went to Jo's murder mystery birthday party! It was so much fun - I will write a proper post about this later!
    • Third week: Spent first few days staying with Jo - was very fun - then last half of week in London. Didn't do a huge amount but managed to get a fair bit of work done!
    • Fourth week: Went home again. Managed to get a lot of work done, which was good. Went out on Wednesday night with Holly and Kirstie and A1s. Bought a happy meal. Got a free toy. Always good! Then went out with Holly for icecream brekkie on Thursday morning, then shopping with Adele in the afternoon.
    • Fifth week: Back in London. Finished coursework nearly, slobbed around the rest of the time. Become addicted to Mario Kart on GBA. So fun. Slightly in Japanese though, so keep clicking random things. Oh well ^^;;. Jo came back today (Thurday) so yay ^_^
    And there we go... thats what I have been up until now written really quickly! I KNOW there are a billion typos here, but I'm too lazy to check them. If I have missed anything off then please leave a comment and let me know and I will add a post about it ^_^

    Love you all,

    -K-
    xxx

    Posted by K-li at 1:12 pm

    _________

    Designed by Aethereality.net
    Brushes © Hybrid Genesis

    Designed by Aethereality.net