![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
||||
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
||||
![]() |
people have visited my site! Wow ... ^.^
Me.... I'm K-li, a crazy Yorkshire lass studying in the big city ^.^ Woo London baby! If you are reading this then you probably know me anyway, but if not then... well... you probably found this place by accident and don't actually care about this!Likes All my friends *BIG hug*, Snow, Cats, Realxing, Iceskating, Swimming, Anime, Manga, Conventions, Countryside, Shonen-ai, Photoshop-ing, Chocolate, ReadingHates Hot weather, Arguments, Star Wars, The annoying frog, Certain people, Reality TV, Chavs, Hypocrites, Egotistical people, Pain, Swearing, Violence, PoliticsAnime and Manga Sailor Moon, Sukisyo, Utena, Kaleido Star, Princess Tutu, Pretear, Full Metal Alchemist, Kimi Ga Nozomou Eien, Uta Kata, Air, Cowboy Bebop, Nadesico, Noir, Girl got Game, Hana Kimi, D.N.Angel, Tsubasa Chronicles, X, XXX-holic, Cardcaptor SakuraFilms and TV shows Bring it on, Miss Congeniality, A Knights tale, Dirty Dancing, Save the last Dance, Cruel Intentions, Cyote Ugly, She's all that, Legally Blonde, Aladdin, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel, Firefly, Charmed, Blackadder, Red Dwarf, Smallville, The 10th Kingdom, Friends, Scrubs, Will&GraceMusic Michelle Branch, Dido, KT Tunstall, James Blunt, No Doubt, Delta Goodrem, Avril, Britney, Westlife, Blue, Christina Aguileria, Evanescence, Girls Aloud, Gwen Stefani, Stacie Orrico, Utada Hikaru, Rei Fu, Asian Kung Fu Generation, Yuki KajiuraArchives Friend's blogs Jo || Yihlyn || Johan || Nick || Sadegh || Saggi || Chris || Ben || Mitul || Liyang || Antony || Charlie || Keat || Adam ||Links || My Photos || My Arty Stuff || My Quiz || IC Animesoc || Otaku.co.uk || IC animesoc IRC channel || Minitokyo || Gendou's anime music || Anime Suki || The K-li quiz ^^Anime Fanlistings
Non-Anime Fanlistings
Credits Credit for this amazing layout go to Aethereality ... The image is from Angel Dust. |
|
Monday, February 21, 2005
Anime speech thing ... ARGH we just did the AGM thing at anime and it was soooo scary!!! I was running for Ambassador, but I was against Alastair and I honestly don't know who was better in speech giving!!! I mean, he made some really good points that I didn't, but apparently I spoke clearer and was alot more confident! Waaaa I really dont know - it would be less confusing if one of us had done super amazingly well, and the other made a total arse of themselves but it wasn't like that! So I really have no indication of who might have a slightly better chance! I don't have any idea ... not one! Oh well I guess it will all be ok ^_^ If I win then yay, but if I don't then I can just spend another year doing sod all and run again for something next year ^_^ hehe! And Demi made a banner for me and Yihlyn which was sooooooooooooooo sweet and said "vote for yihlyn and kayleigh" and was really pretty and sooooooooooo sweet ^_^ yay ^_^ Hehe ok thats my mini-rant for the day ^^ -k- xxx p.s. it SNOWED today ^_^ yay ^_^
Posted by K-li at
9:45 pm
Designed by Aethereality.net |
![]() |
||
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|